sunnuntai 21. lokakuuta 2012

God kicked me out from paradise





Do you know the feeling when you're really, REALLY bored and you start messing around,
dancing and singing? - Well I do and you can probably see it from these pictures...
Last day I came back from Copenhagen. I gotta tell you, I haven't ever felled in love with anything 
as much as I did with the city. I didn't want to leave and when I saw the Helsinki airport, I almost
started crying... I wanna go back, and never leave Copenhagen again.
I feel kinda anguished in my own home. Like I wouldn't belong in here. I guess I don't.
Please, I need a miracle. I want to go back to my little paradise and never leave again.
You lucky little Danish bastards. Why did you have to be so nice and kind to me?
Starting Danish lessons tomorrow...

P.S: Haluisko ihmiset, et kirjoittaisin kans suomeks? 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti